New in Store
- How Nancy & The Hotchkiss School Made Medical Gowns in the PPE Battle to Fight COVID-19
- Fabrics for Making Reusable Gloves
- Why America Needs To Change!
- Fabrics & Standards for Level 4 Protective Gowns
- Small Shop, Big Impact
- 3 Suggestions for Washing and Sanitizing of Reusable Masks
- A Covid-19 Update From AKAS Tex and Wazoodle Fabrics
- Wazoodle Fabrics' Eco-friendly textiles now available in Europe & United Kingdom
- 3 Fabrics That Can Be Used To Make A Face Mask
- SILVADUR™ Antimicrobial Technology vs Nano Silvers
- How ProSoft FoodSAFE® PUL was Certified as Food Safe for Storage of Foods
- Wazoodle Fabrics are FREE of PFOS & PFOA!
- Wazoodle Fabrics Launches A Composite Fabric That Is Super-Absorbent And Waterproof
- 7 Reasons Your Fabric Could Be Breaking Down!
- Are you Ready for the Ready-AbZORB Origin Story!
- The Zorb 3D Origin Story
- Zorb® And The Three Generations
- Skin Sensitivity is a Major Concern for Users of Incontinence and Feminine Hygiene Products
- Why Oeko Tex Certification is NOT Relevant to American Made Fabrics
- Merino Wool Fabrics - A Tale of Price Comparisons
- Food Safe Fabrics Part 1: The Real Deal
You have no items to compare.
- Absolutely amazing customer service. I can't express how friendly and prompt the staff are. . I made a special request and the reply was so quick and my request was filled without hesitation. The quality of my order. Was amazing. Tbh is is by far my best online ordering experience.. At
This site is great as the fabrics are reasonably priced and there is a good selection of organic, bamboo as well as other options. I think the PUL selection is the best I've ever seen.
Thank you Wazoodle for doing a great job!