New in Store
- The Dri-QWick Origin Story: The Perfect Fabric for Scrubs and Uniforms
- How Nancy & The Hotchkiss School Made Medical Gowns in the PPE Battle to Fight COVID-19
- Fabrics for Making Reusable Gloves
- Why America Needs To Change!
- Fabrics & Standards for Level 4 Protective Gowns
- Small Shop, Big Impact
- 3 Suggestions for Washing and Sanitizing of Reusable Masks
- A Covid-19 Update From AKAS Tex and Wazoodle Fabrics
- Wazoodle Fabrics' Eco-friendly textiles now available in Europe & United Kingdom
- 3 Fabrics That Can Be Used To Make A Face Mask
- SILVADUR™ Antimicrobial Technology vs Nano Silvers
- How ProSoft FoodSAFE® PUL was Certified as Food Safe for Storage of Foods
- Wazoodle Fabrics are FREE of PFOS & PFOA!
- Wazoodle Fabrics Launches A Composite Fabric That Is Super-Absorbent And Waterproof
- 7 Reasons Your Fabric Could Be Breaking Down!
- Are you Ready for the Ready-AbZORB Origin Story!
- The Zorb 3D Origin Story
- Zorb® And The Three Generations
- Skin Sensitivity is a Major Concern for Users of Incontinence and Feminine Hygiene Products
- Why Oeko Tex Certification is NOT Relevant to American Made Fabrics
- Merino Wool Fabrics - A Tale of Price Comparisons
- Food Safe Fabrics Part 1: The Real Deal
You have no items to compare.
The quality of the fabric and the speedy delivery (I selected free economy shipping); received in just 4 business days. I will buy in bulk from here on out! VERY happy customer!!!
I just want to say this is the most amazing company to work with. Everyone that works for this company is kind and helpfull. We would not be were we are in our company with out them.
Thank you for all you do. And thank you for your amazing products.
Owner EZ Medical Wraps
This site is great as the fabrics are reasonably priced and there is a good selection of organic, bamboo as well as other options. I think the PUL selection is the best I've ever seen.
Thank you Wazoodle for doing a great job!
You send us really quick answers when we need support. I really like your site and the fact that you think about us, canadian customers! I absolutely love your "diaper sewing supplies" section: it makes it so easy to look for what we need :-)