Lightweight PUL Fabrics
ProSoft® Lightweight Waterproof PUL
ProSoft® Lightweight is laminated with a 1 mil waterproof polyurethane film, to create a breathable waterproof fabric, great for a variety of low-cost waterproof applications. It is CPSIA certified & contains no lead, BPA, phthalates or other harmful chemicals
- Face Masks Fabric Finder
- Fabrics (232)
- Zorb® Super Absorbent Fabrics (43)
- Antimicrobial Fabrics (79)
- Antimicrobial Zorb Fabrics (18)
- Antimicrobial Waterproof PUL Fabrics (19)
- Antimicrobial Bamboo Fabrics (10)
- Antimicrobial Cotton Fabrics (27)
- Antimicrobial Polyester Fabrics (24)
- Antimicrobial Fleece Fabrics (6)
- Antimicrobial Sherpa Fabrics (3)
- FOODSAFE® Fabrics (14)
- ProSoft® Waterproof PUL Fabrics (81)
- Antimicrobial PUL Fabrics (21)
- Zorb® 4D Soaker PUL (11)
- FOODSAFE® PUL Fabrics (10)
- 1 mil PUL Fabrics (11)
- 2 mil PUL Fabrics (5)
- 5 mil PUL Fabrics (3)
- Printed PUL Fabrics (6)
- Lycra Stretch-FIT PUL Fabrics (14)
- Stain Resistant PUL Fabrics (1)
- CORE (Sandwich) PUL Fabrics (18)
- Bamboo PUL Fabrics (5)
- Cotton PUL Fabrics (16)
- Nylon PUL Fabrics (4)
- Fleece PUL Fabrics (5)
- Loop Terry PUL Fabrics (1)
- Sherpa PUL Fabrics (4)
- Lightweight PUL Fabrics (2)
- Polyurethane Film (1)
- Other Waterproof PUL Fabrics (1)
- MediPUL® Medical Grade PUL Fabric (7)
- Absorbent Fabrics (83)
- Absorbent Zorb (39)
- Absorbent Cotton (24)
- Absorbent Bamboo (19)
- Absorbent Wool Fabrics (2)
- Absorbent + Waterproof PUL Fabrics (24)
- Apparel Fabrics (77)
- Lycra® Stretch-FIT Fabrics (38)
- ProCool® Performance Fabrics (42)
- ProCare® Waterproof Fabrics (4)
- Ready-AbZORB Fabrics (69)
- ProECO® Bamboo Fabrics (23)
- ProECO® Organic Cotton Fabrics (53)
- Organic Cotton Fleece (10)
- Organic Cotton French Terry (6)
- Organic Cotton Sherpa (5)
- Organic Cotton Twill (4)
- Organic Cotton Interlock (7)
- Organic Cotton Jersey (13)
- Organic Cotton Rib (4)
- Organic Cotton Antmicrobial (18)
- Organic Cotton Waterproof PUL (19)
- Organic Cotton Food Safe PUL (1)
- Organic Cotton Stretch-FIT (17)
- ProECO® Linen Fabrics (2)
- Cotton Fabrics (56)
- Merino Wool Fabrics (2)
- ProTEC® Fleece Fabrics (7)
- Snap Reinforcement Fabrics (1)
- Hook & Loop Fabrics (5)
- Other Fabrics (4)
- Fabric Finder
- Diaper Fabric Finder (31)
- Cloth Pad Fabric Finder (26)
- Gloves Fabric Finder (62)
- Protective Gowns Fabric Finder (14)
- Sewing Accessories (37)
- Grab Bags (1)
- Fiber Content
- 7 New Prints for 4D Zorb Poly Dimple Pul
- Bamboo Dimple: Softer and More Durable than Ever!
- Sharon Mech Donates Face Masks and Laughter
- Lori Widmar Proves Kindness Isn’t Cancelled
- Back to the Future Part II: ProCool Stretch-FIT Jersey with an Update Under the Hood
- The Importance of Wearing a Safe Face Mask
- Back to the Future: Say “Hello Again” to Lightweight PUL
- Are You Ready for an Antimicrobial, Odor-Free Fabric that Never Loses Efficacy?
- Suyana Technologies Makes a Difference One Face Mask, Job, and Relationship at a Time
- The Dri-QWick Origin Story: The Perfect Fabric for Scrubs and Uniforms
- How Nancy & The Hotchkiss School Made Medical Gowns in the PPE Battle to Fight COVID-19
- Fabrics for Making Reusable Gloves
- Why America Needs To Change!
- Fabrics & Standards for Level 4 Protective Gowns
- Small Shop, Big Impact
- 3 Suggestions for Washing and Sanitizing of Reusable Masks
- A Covid-19 Update From AKAS Tex and Wazoodle Fabrics
- Wazoodle Fabrics' Eco-friendly textiles now available in Europe & United Kingdom
- 3 Fabrics That Can Be Used To Make A Face Mask
- SILVADUR™ Antimicrobial Technology vs Nano Silvers
- How ProSoft FoodSAFE® PUL was Certified as Food Safe for Storage of Foods
- Wazoodle Fabrics are FREE of PFOS & PFOA!
- Wazoodle Fabrics Launches A Composite Fabric That Is Super-Absorbent And Waterproof
- 7 Reasons Your Fabric Could Be Breaking Down!
- Are you Ready for the Ready-AbZORB Origin Story!
You have no items to compare.
I love PROCARE. I use it with all my sandwich wraps and snack pouches. I love it because it makes my products almost airtight and Procare does not retail food odors like nylon or regular cotton. I also love that it's now available in different colors.
Every time I purchase from Wazoodle, it’s an awesome experience. From great customer service to great products and fast processing and shipping, they really are a great business to work with. That’s why I keep coming back!!!
I have been buying from Wazoodle for the past 10 years and I get the best customer service ever I was buying from them when they where in Canada and I still followed them when they moved to the US....They are great to deal with and great fast service.
Delivered across the world..... as promised!
I keep returning to Wazoodle fabrics for excellent quality food safe fabric.
Will be coming back for more!