- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA. Read More about PFAS & PFOA in Textiles
- Our best selling, next-generation microfiber terry is engineered with special nano fibers to be ultra soft, super absorbent and quick drying.
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in 2.5 seconds and 10 times faster than imported microfiber terry, which only absorbs 2 – 3 times its weight.
- When cutting, use a sharp knife or scissors as the fabric can easily fray. If you prefer to pre-wash, serge all sides to prevent unraveling of threads.
- Preferred choice for bath robes, yoga mats, work-out towels, hunting undergarments, burp cloths, bibs & and many more consumer & incontinent products.
- For soaker pads and diapers, we recommend adding a natural ProECO Organic Fabric next to the skin as the super-absorbency of the Microfiber Terry Plus can wick skin moisture leading to dryness and discomfort.
Zorb® PRO TIPS - VIEW COMPARISON CHART
Check out this Handy Comparison Chart, if you need help deciding on the best Zorb Fabric for your project.
Country of OriginMade in USA
Fabric Content100 % polyester
Weight270 GSM / 8 ounces per square yard
Width24" - 26" wide / 61 cm - 66 cm wide
Care InstructionsNo prewash, Wash medium, Serge open sides before washing, Dry low, No Fabric softener, No Bleach, No Chlorine
- It is not recommended to pre-wash before sewing. If you prefer to pre-wash, serge (or sew/finish) all open edges to prevent unraveling of threads. However it is recommended to wash before using it.
- Liquid detergent is preferred over powder because there is a chance that the powder will not dissolve completely and in that case the powder will be stored inside the microfiber. This risk is compounded if cold water is used. Remember, microfibers tend to hold everything, so use half the quantity of detergent you would normally use.
- Never wash with fabric softeners. The microfiber will accumulate the softeners and over a period of time, will be saturated with it, reducing its efficiency.
- Never wash the microfiber with other terry or other fabric which has lint. The microfiber will treat lint or any other fibers and dirt particles and store the particles inside the microfiber reducing its efficiency.
- Do not wash with anything sharp or with anything that has hook tape. Sharp objects can snag the loops and cause them to run. Hook tape will attach to the loops and tear the fabric.
- Never dry the microfiber in a dryer on high heat. It could actually melt the fibers with excessive heat and lock the traps. Dry on low heat and permanent press is the best setting.
Zorb® PRO TIPS
Be cautious while cutting: Use a sharp knife or scissors as the fabric can easily fray.
Quantity InformationQuantity = number of continuous yards or number of cuts. All ½ yard cuts, 20 inch cuts, 22 inch cuts, & 24 inch cuts (if available) will be sent as separate cuts of chosen length., Orders of more than 10 yards may ship in more than 1 piece. If you would like a continuous piece, please leave a comment & we will try to accommodate your request., Seconds quality material may not ship in completed lengths. They may be in several cut pieces not less than 18" or so.
Fabric End UsesYoga Towels, Bath Robes
Product Label 24" wide 3D MFT Plus Country of Origin Made in USA Fabric Function Absorbent Fabrics, Stay Dry Fabrics Brands Zorb® Fiber Content Polyester Content 100 % polyester Manufacturer AKAS Textiles & Laminations CPSIA Status Certified Approx. Stretch (Length) Minimal Approx. Stretch (Width) 5% Approx. Shrinkage (Length) Minimal Approx. Shrinkage (Width) Minimal Fabric Width 24" - 26" wide / 61 cm - 66 cm wide Fabric Weight 270 GSM / 8 ounces per square yard Care Instructions No prewash, Wash medium, Serge open sides before washing, Dry low, No Fabric softener, No Bleach, No Chlorine Quantity Information Quantity = number of continuous yards or number of cuts. All ½ yard cuts, 20 inch cuts, 22 inch cuts, & 24 inch cuts (if available) will be sent as separate cuts of chosen length., Orders of more than 10 yards may ship in more than 1 piece. If you would like a continuous piece, please leave a comment & we will try to accommodate your request., Seconds quality material may not ship in completed lengths. They may be in several cut pieces not less than 18" or so. HTS Tariff Code 6001.22.00.00 Warranty Information All bolts & rolls may have a +/- 10% variation. Discounted pricing reflects any discrepancies., Bolts & Rolls Seam & Damage Allowance - May contain seams where two ends of the fabric are sewn or taped together or marks which can be easily washed away. We always give extra yardage for seam & damage allowances. Specs Disclaimer This information is obtained by industry accepted test methods and represents typical data. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as permission or recommendation to infringe any patent., It is furnished for your general information only and does not represent a warranty or guarantee of Wazoodle Fabrics., Wazoodle Fabrics makes no representations, collateral agreements, conditions or other warranties of any nature or kind, express or implied, with respect to such information or product and assumes no responsibility as to the accuracy or the suitability of the information or product for purchaser’s intended uses., The purchaser should conduct its own tests to determine the suitability of the material for their particular application., The foregoing statements shall supersede the terms and conditions, whether express or implied, of any separate agreement of purchase and sale between Wazoodle and the purchaser.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Asked QuestionsYou can order directly from our website. Simply add the desired items to cart and then proceed through checkout.
All payments for orders are processed in US Dollars only.
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa & MasterCard debit cards and credit cards.
Bank Wire Transfer
Mail a check
If you have any more questions, do check out Detailed Order FAQ at the link below:
We ship all over the world.
We ship all international orders via FedEx International, UPS Worldwide & USPS International.
If you're looking to place a larger order ($500 & above), we can get you a personalized shipping quote.
View List of Worldwide Countries we ship to:
If you don't see your country in the link above, drop us a quick email and we'll add your country to the list.
To get a quick shipping estimate:
Add the product(s) to your shopping cart
Click “Go to Cart” button
Go to the “Estimate Shipping and Tax” box on shopping cart page
Fill in the Country, State, and Zip Code in the appropriate fields
Click the blue “Estimate” button
In rare cases, additional shipping may be required for full size rolls or international shipments due to the bulky nature of our fabrics.
We will contact you if additional shipping charges apply prior to completing your order. If you decide to cancel your order due to the extra shipping cost, there will be no restocking fees and you will get a full refund for the order.
We've made a Detailed Shipping FAQ for you at the link below:
We consolidate all orders shipping to Canada and ship every OTHER week on Thursday mornings.
The cut-off time for shipping your order this coming Thursday morning is Tuesday 5 pm Eastern Time Zone, USA.
We ship using Purolator & Canada Post and No need to worry, we handle ALL taxes, import duties, customs & brokerage fees for you.
It will take anywhere between 6 to 20 days in total for your order to reach you:
Once you order departs our warehouse, it takes 4 days to clear customs and reach Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada.
Then it takes 1 day for the shipment to be processed into the Local Canada Post & Purolator Courier's systems.
After processing, it takes anywhere between 1 to 14 days for the shipment to be delivered to your door.
Check out this detailed Canada Orders FAQ we've made for you:
You can also find our Canada Shipping Schedule at the link above.Visit our wholesale website - https://wholesale.wazoodle.com OR
Look for the “Buy in Bulk & Save” button above for additional discounts.
No we do not need you to have a business license to buy wholesale. Simply create a user account on the website to get started. If you already have an account, you can login using the same information to sho at our wholesale website.
We do not offer payment terms. All orders have to be paid before shipping out.
If you're interested in purchasing more than 500+ yards of any single fabric, please contact our sister manufacturing company - AKAS Tex at email@example.com.
View all Wholesale FAQ:
We encourage customers to inspect the contents of their package(s) upon delivery. If any items are missing, please contact us within 72 hours. Any missing item inquiries will not be entertained after this time period. Unfortunately due to the high shipping cost, any missing items will be automatically refunded (missing items will NOT be shipped separately) once the investigation is completed.
If you received the wrong product, faulty or damaged item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the order date, to ensure you have plenty of time to take advantage of our 30-day return policy. We will gladly issue a refund, once the investigation is completed.
All items will be inspected upon return. A 25% restocking fee will be applicable to all orders.
All items returned must be received in new, unwashed condition, in full yards or quantities (a 2.5 yard purchase will only be refunded for 2 yards). Please make sure to authorize your return before sending it back to us..
The following items cannot be returned for any reason: wholesale orders placed on wholesale.wazoodle.com, cut, washed or any altered fabrics, precut soakers, precut soaker blanks (and all other types of precuts), fabric cuts smaller than one yard, items marked as Final Sale or Clearance, seconds, snaps, hook and loop, tape, elastics, sewing accessories, ebooks, patterns, and fabric swatches.
Check our Detailed Returns FAQ page at the link below: