ProCare® - CPSIA, Flammability & Food Safety Certificate
ProCare® meets the requirements of:
CPSIA sections 101, 108 and 16 CFR Part 1303 for lead and phthalates
Flammability for laminated textiles per 16 CFR Part 1615
Food contact and storage per 21 CFR 175.300 and 175.320
Lead and other chemicals:
- Tested and certified to be free of lead, latex, heavy metals, and BPA. Meets CPSIA requirements.
- Does not contain any of the 38 chemicals listed in the REACH regulations. (Reference EC 1907/2006, updated December 15, 2010).
- Does not contain materials abovethe limits required by California Proposition 65.
- Meets the European Directive 2005/84 and the Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act.
- Certified to be free from phthalates; contains no DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP and DnOP.
- Tested and passed the flammability test requirements per 16 CFR Part 1611 Standard for Flammability of Plastic films under the Flammable Fabrics Act.
Food contact safe
- Meets the material and manufacturing requirements for food contact and storage per the FDA regulations 21 CFR 175.300 and 175.320.
- Tested for repeated use food contact/storage of food items using the FDA prescribed test methods in an approved US laboratory and passed the test criteria. (Food can be placed hot or cold but not to be used for heating food. Not tested for storing beverages. To be washed properly before use)
- Manufacturing process uses natural gas-based technology (the cleanest fuel) following strict health, safety, and environmental protocols (EPA, OSHA, and Canadian equivalents) to ensure minimal impact on the environment, safe handling of chemicals, air quality and noise level controls, and recycling of waste materials where possible.
Country of Origin
Made in USA or Canada